Monday, January 10, 2011

quit giving us such a bad image.

I recently went into "Bebe" to find a dress for myself.  The conversation I had with a sales associate blew my mind. 

I grabbed a few things and the girl led me back to my dressing room.  She asked me where i was going and i told her it was my birthday and i was going out.  She asked me where i told here i had no idea. 

I really had to bite my tongue on the next question she asked.  I was so close to ripping her a new one and making her cry at her own work place. 

She asked who i was going with, of course i said my boyfriend.  Who else would i be going out with on my birthday?  He's been apart of my life for the past 6 months he had no choice. Ha! Ha!

Her reply to that was "Ew why?" 

REALLY YOU SLEAZY ASS BITCH!?!?!?!

I swear!  Keep your opinions to yourself if you are a girl that spreads them legs as easy as butter spreads on toast. 

It made me so angry that she had so much negative shit to say about a girl who is loyal, committed and in love.

I have a dope girlfriend who over the summer would bar hop with me.  We would run into some unreal bitches.  Ready to get on their knees at any point.  It's not me, and i despise a girl who will downgrade or throw her worth away for attention or a one night stand.

Get a hold of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment