Friday, January 7, 2011

words from the wise


So last night I watched the Masters Class on Operahs new network.  It featured Jay-Z.  Let me tell you something, he is one wise mother fucker.  His words blew me away.  The way he talked about the struggle people have when being in this industry, losing themselves.  You really have to know who you are as an individual before you put yourself out like that. 

For people to say he doesn't deserve to be where he is today disgusts me.  He's made something out of nothing.  I respect him and his music. 

I bought his book "Decoded" for my boyfriend and i cannot wait to get ahold of it!


I appreciate wise people.  I remember sitting on my friend Kreg's front porch talking about any and eveything that had to do with life.  The way people think, how they judge and talk.  Some people are just so unreal, others try too hard, find yourself and get balanced!

I hope to grow wiser with age.  Really appreciate things in life and never take anything for granted.  You only live once and I want to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment