Thursday, January 20, 2011

seven.

Today marks the 7th month I've been with my boyfriend.  I met him back in June and we have not been able to leave each other alone since.  To be honest when i first saw him I had butterflies.  Probably the best feeling ever.  He's an amazing man and I am so thankful for him and everything that he has done for me.  He's my best friend and has been there for me since day one.  We manage to pull through thick and thin and always make shit work.  When you find someone that's going to wipe away your tears, or help you when your sick, even run you a bubble bath cause you've had a rough day I advise you to keep him/her.  He's my other half, my sunshine my everything!  Nothing can break us, we have a super Mario bond. 

Me & you, just us two.
I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment